Hola todos!!
So I have decided that it would be a lot easier and time efficient to make a blog for everyone to read rather than emailing you all individually. BUT, feel free to keep emailing me and/or sending me mail. :) My addresses are listed in the "about me" sidebar.
In case you were wondering about the title of my lovely blog... and in case you did not already know about every Spaniard's intense love affair with olive oil... here in Zaragoza, people generally consume about one gallon of olive oil a day, each. As usual, I am exaggerating a bit. But not that much. Really. Luckily, my family seems to be a bit more health conscious, but I still have never eaten so much 'aceite de oliva.' So, taking advantage of the strong connection between the spanish vocabulary word for olive oil and my name, I titled my blog. And the tomato background represents the four million fresh tomatoes from what my family calls "el pueblo" (aka a small town about an hour away where they spend their summers called Oliete) that I have devoured.
I hope you are all eating as well as I am! :)
Besos.
Liv
No comments:
Post a Comment